Quality and Sustainability
(Health, Safety, Environment, Security and CSR)
At Linxon we strive towards fostering a Q&S mind-set with the objective to engineer, procure and construct projects with zero defects and zero harm to people as well as the environment. Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental protection are at the core of our values.
We are dedicated to continually protecting our employees, contractors and clients from occupational illness and work-related incidents, and promoting their wellness throughout all of our activities. It is our responsibility to improve the environmental performance of our activities and projects, and to ensure the safety and security of our employees at all times. We work towards sustaining continual quality improvement of our Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects to ensure customer satisfaction and trust.
Linxon commits to:
- Comply with relevant laws, regulations and applicable industry standards.
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership, prevent all injuries and ensure that every person returns home safe at the end of each working day.
- Protect the environment by preventing pollution through the implementation of smart design, procurement and construction measures.
- Drive a robust security culture to protect our people, physical and digital assets and reputation against unplanned events of all kinds.
- Embed corporate social responsibility and ethics principles in our business practices.
- Continuously challenge ourselves to improve our quality management system, including Quality incident recording process in order to guarantee project safety, prevent future quality incidents and ensure compliance at every stage of the (EPC) process.