- Asia Pacific
- 132 kV - 220 kV
- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Linxon is constructing the 220 & 132 kV GIS & AIS bays at Falakata, Indus, Berhampore & Domkol.
The substations will help to meet the evolving grid requirement and power supply reliability of 220 KV Grid in Western part of India.
The Linxon supply consists of:
- Construction of 220 kV GIS at Falakata.
- Construction of Indus TSS
- Construction of 132 kV AIS bays at Berhampore.
- Construction of 132 kV AIS bays & augmentation of transformation capacity at Domkol.
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply, installation & commissioning of:
220/132 KV GIS S/s Falakata –
- 220 KV – 4 numbers Feeder Bays and 2 number Transformer Bay,
- 132 KV – 4 numbers Feeder Bays and 4 number Transformer Bay)
132 KV TSS Bays at Indus – (2-line bays)
132 KV Bays at Berhampore – (2-line bays)
132 KV GIS S/s at Domkol – (2-line bays including Augmentation of Transformer capacity from 2×50 MVA to 3×50 MVA)