Under the approval license, Linxon is authorized to deliver a variety of certifications, including:
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in Fire Safety
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in Fire Safety for Fire Wardens
• Highfield Level 3 International Award in Emergency First Aid and Use of AED with CPR for all Ages
• Highfield Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work and Use of AED with CPR for all Ages
• Highfield Level 1 International Award in Working in Confined Spaces
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in Work at Height
• Highfield Level 4 International Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
• Highfield Level 2 International Award in Risk Assessment
In addition to these certifications, Linxon is also working towards obtaining approvals and global accreditation from other institutes for subjects such as project management, risk management, and quality management. These approvals will be announced once granted.
The company’s QHSE team is currently assessing the best training courses that add value to existing and future operations and will soon be rolling out a training schedule based on the results of the TNA (Training need analysis) they are conducting.
In conclusion, this Highfield International approval is a testament to Linxon MEA’s commitment to providing quality training and education to its employees, subcontractors, and clients. With the added value of this certification, the company is well-equipped to continue delivering exceptional service in the industry.